Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Easy Chocolate Chunk Yogurt Parfait

Bonjour, Birdies! Have I got a treat for you! I wasn't going to post about a recipe at all today but I whipped this up just a few minutes ago and said, "Well there goes the mirror makeover tutorial." Feast your eyes on this.....Chocolate Chunk Yogurt Parfait!!!



I was craving chocolate big time so while at the store I saw some Chobani Vanilla Chocolate Chunk Greek Yogurt and threw it in the cart! I hurried through the check out lane and was hoping the cashier didn't notice the drool as I was salivating over my chocolate deliciousness she had just rung out. Once I was at home, I grabbed a small glass cup, sprinkled in some Love Crunch Dark Chocolate and Berries granola from Nature's Path. This chocolate coated granola is amazing and because it's organic, I tell myself it's healthy. It is, right? ;-) I layered the ingredients and took a bite. Then a miracle happened and my life was changed forever!!! Okay, so maybe it wasn't anything that profound but in the moment it seemed nothing short of Heaven sent. Simply divine and inspirational! Oh! And did I mention super easy?? This parfait is perfect if you are craving chocolate or if you need to whip up an easy dessert (or side item for a brunch) that will impress even the most fickle of eaters.

To make, use:

Love Crunch Granola from Nature's Path 

Chobani Vanilla Chocolate Chunk Greek Yogurt 
Layer little bits of those at a time and finish with the granola and a red berry of your choice! See! Could not  be any easier or yummier! This might be the perfect breakfast for my Valentine tomorrow, what do you think?



Are you chocoholic like me? What is your favorite go-to treat when you need a chocolate fix?? 

Thanks for reading and have a great day!!

1 comment:

  1. This is the right blog for everyone who wants to understand this topic.

    You realize a whole lot its almost tough to argue with
    you (not that I actually would want to…HaHa). You definitely put
    a brand new spin on a topic which has been discussed for a long time.
    Excellent stuff, just great!

    Feel free to surf to my site; the tube viperx

    ReplyDelete