Monday, July 29, 2013

Deal of the Day: Essie Nail Polish

Hey Birdies! Did you all have a great weekend? I hope so! I just wanted to stop by with a quick hello and to let you know about a deal that caught my eye.

via
If you've ever been on Pinterest, you've seen samples of Essie Nail polish and if you've been out shopping, their stands are popping up all over the place. You can find them at stores like Target, Kohls, & CVS and for good reason! They cover so well, the colors are highly pigmented, and the coats last a long time. Little did I know that Christmas Tree Shops also offered them! A few things about this place that I should mention: 1. They do not sell Christmas trees. Well I am sure they do during the holidays but not year round. They are like a nicer version of a dollar type store. Or imagine if a Dollar General and a T.J. Maxx met, fell in love, and had a baby. Christmas Tree Shops would be their love child. They have home decor, toys, furniture, food, cosmetics, etc. 2. They are only in 21 states so be sure to visit their site to see if they have one in your area. I hope, for your sake, that they do! Anyway, I said all of that to say this...normally, Essie nail color runs around $8. Say what?!?

Feast your eyes on this baby! Love at first sight...except for that price. Yowza! via


But this week Christmas Tree Shops has them on sale for $2.99!!!!!

Oh yeah! Much better. via
Normally, nail polish for $2 or less is more my cup of tea but I also have to think what I am getting here. A top drawer nail polish for over 50% off. I can stock up for myself or better yet, stock up on these as gifts. Keeping your eyes peeled (most disgusting expression ever by the way) like this all year round is an amazing way to give quality gifts that impress without having to break the bank. Oh and p.s. Christmas Tree Shops does accept coupons but only in the beauty department. Keep that in your memory bank for down the road.

Do you think you will check out this deal? Have you found any other gems? What is a way that you like to stock up for gifts?? 

Thanks for stopping by and have a great night!!!


Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment