Wednesday, January 22, 2014

GO FOR IT!

Hello, hello beautiful Birdies! Before I begin, let me address the elephant in the room (ya' know the invisible, virtual one we are in)....my absence. I apologize I have been MIA. Allow me to provide you some insight. Firstly, I don't want to write content just for the sake of writing content. I see that too many times online and I do not want to be that kind of blogger. Secondly, although I don't want to crowd your Bloglovin' feed (gotta leave room for the other amazing bloggers out there, ya know), I also tend to second guess myself. After days of overthinking a post or the feedback, I end up posting nothing. Lame-o. Then days become weeks and weeks become months....sigh. What a viscous cycle! I tend to be a perfectionist. I really despise putting myself out into certain situations if I don't have things "just right" but in turn what I end up doing is freaking myself out so much that I don't put myself out there at all. Sadly that happens more often than not. Well Chickadee's, it's a new year and a new me! This is by no means a guarantee I am going to become a daily blogger but I really do want to be more proactive and attentive to my little blog. It deserves some love, right? 2014 is a year of small and big changes for me. This is my last year in my 20's plus we are still freshly into the new year so I have told myself to just "Go for it!"



Go for life and for things that I want and need. Life is too short to allow myself to shy away from the beauties it holds and from the lessons I am supposed to learn! So I may fail from time to time but I may also have some great successes. I never know till I try. I say all of that to say this....GO FOR IT! If there is something you have been wanting to try or to change, go for it! You may surprise yourself. :-)

Thank you for reading, have a good night and I will be back soon! :-)





Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment