Monday, March 17, 2014

Financial Peace University and Us


Hello Birdies and Happy Monday!!! My husband and I are just about to close one chapter of our lives then open a new one. All of the chapters are in the same book but we could not be more thrilled about turning that next page! We have been married for almost 4 years and 3 1/2 of those years have had a solid concentration on being debt free. Well, Folks.....we are almost there. Thrilled is really an understatement. From this big milestone, many positive changes will be able to come into our lives. We have dreamed and planned and prepared for this moment so we are going to savor every bit of it. Be prepared for a running theme of financial peace over the next month or so because I have a lot of exciting posts coming up! Check out my latest video below to learn a little more about us, why we chose Dave Ramsey's Financial Peace University course and how it worked for us.


If you have toyed with the idea of taking this course or not, let me give you one piece of advice and encouragement.....DO IT. My husband tells people to go all in with this program. You will get the most out of it by diving in head first. It really is a "lifestyle choice" more than anything, as corny as that may sound.

I hope you find this post and video encouraging & helpful. If you have any questions about this program or about how we save money, please please please feel free to list those in the comment section. I will be more than happy to help if I can and if there are enough questions, I will even group them together in one post for all of you. I shared this with you, not because I want to brag, but because I am excited about my future. My life has been filled with such joy through this and I want you to experience that great feeling as well. I want you to know financial peace. :-)

Have you taken this class? What did you take away from FPU? Any tips or tricks for those considering to give it a go? 

Thank you for stopping by! Be sure to check out my video. Have a GREAT day!!!

Disclaimer: This is not a sponsored or endorsed post. All thoughts and opinions are 100% my own. I am not trained professionally to advise on finances but have had great success in this area and enjoy helping others by sharing what I learn. Exercising this advice is your personal decision. 

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment