Sunday, May 4, 2014

2014 Favorites: April Edition

Hello and Happy Sunday! It's that time of month again...no, Mother Nature is not calling but my monthly favorites are! You may have noticed there was no love for March. I tried filming a video several times and it felt so forced. There were no products that truly stood out to me and I just couldn't tell you that there were. I don't ever want to post any thing that isn't genuine to who I am or to what The Chirp Tree is all about but thankfully April came in to save the day! This past month there were a lot of things that caught my attention or that I found I used a lot so I definitely wanted to share those gems with all of you. Give the video down below a little look-see, won't you?


So tell me, what have you been loving lately? Beauty products, home decor, a recipe? I would LOVE to know so don't be shy. Leave a comment! :-) 

Thank you for stopping by and have a lovely week!

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment