Saturday, June 28, 2014

Nature Box Unboxing

Hello, hello! My husband and I are big snackers. Yes, we love a nice full meal as much as the next person but most of the time you can find us munching on crackers or nuts or something sweet. Although our love for a quick nibble is big, we try to keep our snacks relatively healthy.
Over the past year or so, I have heard a lot about the company Nature Box. Much like Birchbox or ipsy, Nature Box is a brand that sends you 5 items or more (depending on the bundle you select) each month for a fee. I have debated about trying it out but then I went to their site and somehow found a discount to get the box for 50% off. Discounts?!? They were talking my language! I was able to order the smallest bundle for $9.99. Like most of the previously mentioned services, you can skip months or cancel anytime so with that in mind I am a-ok with trying out for only ten buckaroos.
Here are a few cool things about the brand itself:
1. You can skip months or change your bundle when you would like.
2. The snacks are generally healthy and made from natural ingredients.
3. You can filter out certain ingredients or types of foods according to your preference or health requirements (I.e
Gluten free, GMO free, nut free, etc.)
4. There is a HUGE variety to browse through.
5. You can either hand-select each item for that months box OR you can have Naturebox choose for you. What a fun surprise!
I personally chose what we got for our first box only because I wasn't yet familiar with the brand or their quality. Next time around I feel confident enough in their products to be surprised. For this box we received:
Dark Cocoa Nom Noms
Cherry Ganache Granola
Sourdough Cheddar Pretzel Bites
Country Ranch Sunflower Kernels
Cheddar and Onion Sunflower Kernels
And they threw in a surprise bag of Apple Pie Oat Clusters!!!
Man, oh man! We are living in Snackers Paradise (cue Coolios much more hip version now.) Check out my video on my YouTube channel to get a full review.
Have you tried NatureBox? What other box services do you recommend?  Oh and by the way, are you subscribed to my channel yet?
Thanks for stopping by! Have a great day!! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment